Friday, March 9, 2012

My Life?

How come we can't make our own life choices? I don't understand why I can't make my own life choices. If I love somebody and they love me why can't I make the choice, to plan a future or think about a future with them. Instead I get told to keep my options open, to not commit to something when I haven't seen the world. I can see the world all I want, but I'll still love that person. If I keep searching for better or perfect I won't find it, there is no such thing! The best I can get, is someone I love and someone who loves me for me! I have what I want in life, I have what I need, I do what I want in life, and I strive for things I want or need. I can make my own decisions in life! So why do we allow ourselves to listen to those who choose to try to change our minds, or give us rules to follow to shape our future? How come we allow others to write our future, when we are capable of doing it ourselves!


No comments:

Post a Comment